Grant Thornton survey of upstream U.S. oil and gas companies 2015
Partner, Operational AdvisoryView profile
Demand for more secure sources of energy means that the industry is facing more challenges than ever.
Price volatility, economic pressures, risk management practices, environmental concerns, evolving technology and even access to talent can impact your business.
We help producers, suppliers, investors and energy utilities plan for a future that looks very different from today. Our industry experts have the knowledge and experience to help your business succeed.
Whether your team is emerging, growing, maturing or in transition, we can work with you to understand where the strategic industry drivers are taking you, and help you determine your route to growth. Grant Thornton can:
- help you establish a robust governance framework and manage risk
- deliver world-class insight into the financial, operational and social issues affecting your business
- commercialise new approaches and technologies for energy and resource management
- manage investment and tax planning
- model capital projects and control operational costs
- commercialise new approaches and technologies
- build a sustainable business and managing key stakeholders.