Valuable decisions require valued insights.
Whether your goal is to create, protect or communicate value, understanding your business value and its drivers are key commercial considerations.
Valuations are often complex and sensitive to economic conditions, industry drivers and individual company circumstances. Our business valuation experts can deliver advice tailored to your requirements and provide you with a robust, defensible and independent business valuation.
We offer expert business valuation advice in transactions, regulatory and administrative matters, and matters subject to dispute – valuing businesses, shares and intangible assets in a wide range of industries.
- Business acquisitions, disposals, mergers and restructuring
- Fair value assessments for financial reporting purposes
- Purchase price allocations and impairment testing
- Financial instruments valuation
- Valuation of intellectual property (IP) and other intangible assets
- Fund management investment and NAV reporting
- Investment analysis and strategy
- Employee share based compensation
- Related party transactions
- Relationship property
- Shareholder, commercial, and M&A disputes
- Tax valuations for compliance and dispute resolution purposes
- Expert determination and fairness opinions