An optimal funding structure for your organisation presents unprecedented opportunities, but achieving this can be difficult without a trusted adviser.
A poorly structured approach can result in higher capital costs, greater financial risks and lower profitability. Grant Thornton’s advisers work closely with you and your lenders to deliver tailored solutions that allow you to achieve your strategic goals. We will work with you to understand where your business is going, how it's going to get there and to make sure that your financing is going to support the business.
Our team can also work with the global Grant Thornton network of debt advisory experts to help you access domestic and offshore capital through banks and alternative capital providers worldwide. We also work with lenders – including banks and other financial institutions – performing due diligence and scenario analysis to ensure a robust credit approval process.
Our debt advisory team can work with you to deliver:
- advice on bank documentation, covenants and terms
- debt structuring advice and capital raising planning
- restructuring debt
- expert financial modelling
- introductions and funding solutions with a broad range of funders
- option analysis
- independent reviews to support funding requests
- suitable debt instruments and pricing backed by our market intelligence and extensive lender network.