Grant Thornton delivers relevant, timely advice to help businesses fulfil their tax compliance obligations.
Our advisers help clients manage the critical issue of compliance across accountancy regulations, corporation law and tax. We also offer business and wealth advisory services, which means we can provide a seamless and tax-effective offering to our clients.
Our service offering includes:
- tax risk management
- bookkeeping and accounting
- GST returns and payments
- financial statements and financial reporting
- corporate secretarial services
- employment taxes including PAYE, Kiwisaver, student loans and child support deductions
- fringe benefits tax (FBT) returns, payments and advice
- income tax compliance
- tax planning
- tax-effective structuring
- business structuring
- tax advice on mergers, acquisition and divestments (M&A)
- strategy reviews.