We offer high quality independent advice on the many financial issues associated with relationship property.
We regularly advise on all kinds of relationship property matters, from considering an individual financial issue to all aspects of a complex settlement. This includes share and business valuations, financial investigations, and S15 assessments. Our clients are located throughout New Zealand.
While our approach is commercial and pragmatic, this is underpinned by strong technical expertise. We understand the law applying to relationship property and its interface with the specific financial issue. Our work is frequently accepted by other valuation advisors and the Courts.
- Preliminary investigations and indicative valuation assessments
- Detailed financial investigations
- Independent valuations of shares, businesses, and intangible assets
- Independent reviews of valuations
- Asset-tracing and financial investigations
- Economic disparity awards
- Investigations of post separation contributions
- Investigations to identify property disposed to a trust
- In-depth analysis of liquidity issues
- Review of any potential tax exposures arising from the division of assets
- Post separation financial planning
Partner, Financial Advisory ServicesView profile