You need corporate finance specialists experienced in international capital markets on your side if you’re buying or selling financial securities.
Grant Thornton can help you with every phase of the process, from raising pre-IPO funds to managing a public listing. Our capital markets team come from investment banking, accountancy, law, stockbroking and market analysis backgrounds. Talk to us about:
- raising private equity and expansion capital
- NZX IPOs, mergers, takeovers or backdoor listings
- cross-border and dual listings
- debt and equity instruments
- corporate structuring
- managing documentation and regulatory compliance during listing.
Our experience means we can advise you not only on transactional matters, but also structuring, valuations, and business planning. We can also introduce you to brokers, lawyers, PR firms and registrars with experience in your sector.