The resolution of financial and valuation based issues are often at the heart of matters subject to dispute.
Grant Thornton provides investigative accounting and litigation support services to a wide range of clients dealing with commercial, relationship property, business valuation and insurance matters.
We have significant experience in providing evidence for all forms of dispute resolution from attendance at mediation through to the provision of formal evidence before the District Court, Family Court and the High Court. Our key team members are regularly instructed by a wide range of solicitors and are familiar with the evidential and procedural requirements for giving evidence.
We can help you before a claim is brought - through to negotiating a final settlement. With both domestic and international experience, Grant Thornton delivers high quality results and evidence that may be presented in any jurisdiction.
Some of the matters our team has been engaged in include:
- share, business & IP valuation
- financial damages/loss of profits
- asset tracing
- books and records reconstruction
- arms’ length review of transactions
- accounting rules interpretation
- fraud investigation
- public works act 1981 compensation claims (lost business value)
- family protection act 1955 compensation claims.