If you are involved in or considering litigation or arbitration, you will need specialist support that covers a broad range of expertise and sector experience.
Grant Thornton is often required to analyse, interpret, summarise and present complex financial and business-related issues in a manner which is understandable and properly supported. Our assistance in legal proceedings often involves testifying in court as an expert witness.
Members of our team have been engaged as an expert witness on matters including:
- share, business and IP valuation
- financial damages/loss of profits
- relationship property disputes
- financial investigations and forensic accounting
- commerciality of business transactions
- director liability
- professional liability
- accounting rules interpretation.