A sound financial model will help you understand the impact of your decisions before you make them.
Whether you want to raise finance, buy or sell a business, analyse strategic options or plan for the future, you’re going to need a financial model.
Grant Thornton specialises in reviewing and creating bespoke models from scratch that are flexible, robust, transparent and credible. We will work alongside you during the process using proven methodologies to tailor a solution that really meets your needs.
Our user-friendly models can help you with decisions about:
- cash flow management
- debt and equity raisings
- feasibility analyses
- scenario analyses.
You will get the right challenges and recommendations throughout the development process based on our experience of similar businesses and situations. Our solutions include:
- transaction models for corporate deals
- strategic planning models to evaluate and debate strategic options
- operational change models to assist with testing options, assess synergies, and track benefits
- restructuring and distress to help rebuild lender and investor confidence
- our tools can evaluate the outcomes of insolvency by unwinding complex positions and structures
- specialist financial and modelling advice to support contract management and efficiency reviews.
National Managing PartnerView profile