Stephanie is a Chartered Accountant and a Licensed Insolvency Practitioner. She has worked as an insolvency specialist for over 25 years.
Her experience includes working for two New Zealand specialist insolvency firms and 10 years working on receivership, liquidation, administration and company voluntary arrangements in the UK, with HLB Kidsons and Kroll Worldwide.
A highlight of Stephanie’s UK experience was coordinating pre-administration planning to place over 130 companies in a $6 billion turnover group into administration.
Stephanie has been a liquidator of over 230 companies in New Zealand. She was involved with the receivership of Capital + Merchant Finance with a portfolio of 55 property related loans. Stephanie initiated the investigations of CMF records, the findings of which were made available to the Serious Fraud Office. This resulted in the directors being convicted of fraud charges.
Stephanie has also undertaken a number of investigations for banks in various industries.
- National Certificate in Business Studies, Auckland University of Technology
- Diploma in Accountancy, Auckland University of Technology
- Chartered Accountant (CA) of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member of Insol International
- CAANZ Licenced Insolvency Practitioner - Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association of New Zealand (RITANZ)