I’m an IT and cybersecurity professional with over 17 years’ experience in delivering security programmes, technical projects, and change initiatives. I work with organisations in both the public and private sectors, resulting in a broad range of clients with a variety of different challenges and opportunities in the digital space.
Whether a business is large or small, in the public sector or private, my approach to delivering exceptional service involves working collaboratively with clients to truly understand their needs and desired outcomes. I add value by helping clients and their teams build their IT capabilities which is the key to mutual success. I also co-lead the public sector practice for Grant Thornton New Zealand.
- Bachelor of Arts (Computer Science), Capital University, Columbus Ohio USA
- Bachelor of Accounting, Capital University, Columbus Ohio USA
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- ISACA Cybersecurity Audit Certification
- Certified Prince2 Practitioner
- PCI DSS Qualified Security Assessor