Problem solving and providing tailored advice underpins everything I do. I work in partnership with my clients to develop commercially sound and straightforward solutions together with insightful recommendations. I work with dynamic and complex organisations within the property and construction, retail, manufacturing and franchising sectors.
My experience includes providing strategic and business advice to boards and senior management, working with owners and shareholders to identify and navigate the options for exiting a business, and helping clients to plan for the future.
- Bachelor of Management Studies, Waikato University
- Chartered Accountant (CA) of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators
- Trustee, Men’s Health Trust New Zealand
- Trustee, Governance New Zealand