I help business owners cut through the complexity they often face in managing the financial and strategic aspects of their business, so they can focus on the bigger picture and achieve their ambitions. Strong relationships are the key to success in business, so I take a hands-on approach and work collaboratively with all stakeholders to reach the delicate balance between mission, purpose and efficient service delivery, while delivering a financial return to owners.
I have extensive experience working with privately owned organisations across a range of industries and specialise in advising businesses in the healthcare sector. Today, health providers face the challenges of rising public expectations, an ageing population, the increasing burden of chronic disease, advances in medical technology, and a continuing need to drive greater efficiency in the delivery of services. The services I provide support these organisations to navigate this complexity in an increasingly disruptive commercial environment.
- National Diploma in Accountancy, AUT
- National Certificate in Business Studies, Northland Polytechnic
- Chartered Accountant (CA) of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member of the Institute of Directors in New Zealand
- Panel member for the Disciplinary Tribunal of CPA Australia
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA) of CPA Australia
- Fellow, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand