Pam has previously represented New Zealand on the Global Privately Held Business Advisory Committee of Grant Thornton International and was formerly the National Director of Privately Held Business for Grant Thornton New Zealand; she was also the Chairperson of Grant Thornton New Zealand Limited’s Board for several years.
Pam has a particular interest in the health sector and professional services organisations. She is passionate about helping business owners cut through the complexity that they often face in managing the financial aspects of their business that can detract from focussing on the bigger picture and achieving their ambitions.
She offers privately held businesses advice on business ownership and structuring including purchase negotiations, exit and succession planning, strategic planning, financial and management reporting, taxation planning and compliance, remuneration planning, accounting software selection, business finance and finance proposals, trust administration and asset protection advice, and corporate governance.
Pam contributes regular articles to various professional publications.
- National Diploma in Accountancy, AUT
- National Certificate in Business Studies, Northland Polytechnic
- Chartered Accountant (CA) of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member of the Institute of Directors in New Zealand
- Panel member for the Disciplinary Tribunal of CPA Australia
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA) of CPA Australia
- Fellow, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand