The Government has provided New Zealand Trade & Enterprise (NZTE) with additional funding for Kiwi businesses impacted by COVID-19. Companies can apply for up to $5,000 in funding to access business advisors that can provide advice and expertise in the following areas:
- Finance and cashflow management
- Business continuity planning
- Health and wellness
How Grant Thornton can help
Grant Thornton New Zealand has been approved to provide finance and cashflow management and business continuity planning services under NZTE’s COVID-19 support programme. We can also help guide you through the application process.
How to apply
Companies can register for funding via the Regional Business Partner Platform.
Businesses must be able to demonstrate that:
- they are an employer operating in a commercial environment
- they are registered for GST in New Zealand
- their business was generally sound prior to COVID-19’s impact on the economy
- with the right support they should survive and provide jobs and income in the future
- they need the financial support from the Regional Business Partner Network
- the COVID-19 crisis is affecting their business
- they have undergone an assessment with a Regional Partner Growth Advisor
Be sure to get in touch with John Graham or your Grant Thornton advisor if you have any questions about this programme or any other challenges your organisation is facing. We’re here to help.