Mark has over 15 years’ experience in information security and information systems audit gained in New Zealand, Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia and Australia. He has deep expertise in the financial, government, manufacturing, telecommunications, and hospitality sectors.
Mark’s breadth and depth of knowledge is wide ranging and includes IT general controls reviews, application control reviews, data analytics, penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, security assessments, payment card industry data security standards (PCIDSS), business processes reviews, risk and controls assessments, and documentation of business operations.
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, University of Santo Tomas
- Qualified Security Assessor, PCI Security Standards Council
- Certified Information Security Manager, ISACA
- Certified Information Systems Auditor, ISACA
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control, ISACA