Partner and National Director, Privately Held BusinessView profile
At Grant Thornton, we develop close, long-term relationships with our clients to understand your personal and business needs and aspirations, and we tailor our services to meet your goals. In addition to our financial reporting and tax compliance services, we can help you implement strategies that are holistic, practical and commercial, and we can provide advice to help you make the right decisions for your business, your family and you.
Every organisation experiences unique challenges throughout the business lifecycle. Kiwi businesses are facing an evolving regulatory environment, emerging business models and disruptive technologies. As your business grows from one stage to the next, it’s vital to adapt to these challenges faster than your competitors.
Our deep understanding of the factors that govern growth and profitability can help you maximise the value of your business. Our services include:
- financial reporting and tax compliance
- financial forecasting and modelling
- strategic planning and assessment
- management and structuring of advisory boards
- management reporting
- succession planning and exit strategies
- virtual CFO
- finance function effectiveness
- taxation compliance and planning
- ownership structures
- asset protection