We provide a wide range of services for stakeholders of companies in transition and underperforming businesses.
Grant Thornton helps clients manage the complexity of evaluating and understanding the situation, managing multiple stakeholders and developing innovative solutions – often under tremendous time pressures.
We focus on identifying and quickly resolving issues affecting profitability; protecting enterprise value and facilitating a full recovery where possible. Our assignments vary from financially sound companies seeking to acquire underperforming competitors to distressed businesses requiring and urgent solution.
Grant Thornton’s service capabilities include:
- cash flow, liquidity management and forecasting
- crisis and interim management
- financial advisory services to companies and parties in transition and distress
- financial modelling
- international expansion issues
- process improvement
- strategic assessment
- working capital management
- business and intangible asset valuations
- liquidators or receivers.
Partner, Financial Advisory ServicesView profile