Contemplating your future? Need help deciding whether the Grant Thornton environment is right for you? Then come and experience Grant Thornton New Zealand’s summer intern programme.
The programme runs annually in Auckland from late November to mid-February and provides the perfect opportunity to experience life as an auditor or business adviser.
What will I be doing?
You will have the opportunity to gain practical experience as a key member of the Audit or Privately Held Business team.
Our interns participate in
- Assisting on client assignments
- On-the-job training
- Attending team member meetings and functions (including team building and team member events)
- Shadowing team members
- Generally helping out around the firm and getting to know people
What will I get out of it?
- Realistic work experience
- Insight into the Grant Thornton culture
- The opportunity to work with partners and senior staff
- On-the-job coaching
- Network building
- Feedback on your progress
- Consideration for a future graduate position!